Corporate tax


Are you the owner of an BV or NV? Then you must file a corporate income tax return. This may also apply to foundations and associations. And do you receive dividends? The company from which you receive the dividend must deduct dividend tax from the distribution.

  • We handle the corporate income tax and dividend tax return
  • If desired, our tax experts will assess your tax structure and advise you on the most suitable legal form for your company.
  • We provide contracts for your relationships with clients or customers and with your staff.
  • We show you the way to subsidies and tax savings and mediate in conflict situations.


Would you like more information or can we do something for you?
Enter your contact details and we will contact you as soon as possible.

General Data Protection Regulation

Responsible: ETL NEDERLAND
Purpose: To collect personal data in order to fulfill your request.
Legitimation: consent of the interested party.
Recipients: No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights: access, rectification or deletion of the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the supplementary information.